Booking & rental conditions
Deposits And Payments
- All correspondence will be sent to the first named person at the address specified on the booking form
- The booking is not accepted until acknowledged in writing by ourselves.
- The person must pay £ 100 per week deposit on completion of the booking form.
- The balance including £ 100 security deposit (refundable) must be paid within 8 weeks of departure.
Period of Rental
- The rental period commences 4pm local time on the day of arrival as indicated on the booking form.
- The villa must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure.
Refundable Security Deposit
- A security deposit of £ 100 is payable per booking.
- The deposit will be returned as soon as possible after your return to the UK after we have received confirmation that the villa has been left in a satisfactory condition and the keys have been returned to us.
- Although every effort is made to ensure that the villa is in perfect order for your holiday we cannot accept liability for any third party claim, accident, damage or loss to you or your property or for any expenses however incurred.
- You are advised to take out your own holiday and medical insurance.
- Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool NOBODY should use the pool during a thunderstorm. If pool heater is on pool blanket must be used at all times except when people are using the pool. The pool heater is set to 88F degrees the owner takes no responsibility if this temperature is not reached due to lack or misuse of pool blanket or unusual atmospheric conditions.
- In the event that you cancel your booking for whatever reason the following cancellation charges will apply:-
- More than 8 weeks to rental – Loss of all deposits
- Less than 8 weeks to rental – 100% of rental cost
- Directions to the villa will be forwarded to the first named person at the address specified on the booking form approximately two weeks prior to departure providing the final payment has been received